Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Puncture-resistant composite plate with rotation for protection and fatigue reduction.
- Contoured titanium-spike climbing arch. Sleep vamp profile and fin lock for securing swim fin to boot.
- Moisture-wicking, water shedding antimicrobial lining, microfiber water shedding synthetic leather with breathable membrane.
- Blade resistant and water repellant SuperFabric ceramic-treated textile overlay for abrasion resistance.
- Articulating heal & outsole shape for a quiet, stealth approach and slip-resistant injection molded rubber outsole. Weight: 1lb 3.8 oz (based on a menâs size 10.5)
- Brand Name
- Lalo Tactical
- Closure Type
- Sport Type
The Ultimate Special Forces Tactical Boot. The Intruder has all the features of the Amphibian, minus the drainage ports. Patented composite plate and TPU outsole for an efficient "stealth approach" when transferring energy from foot strike to toe- off, contoured climbing arch, compression molded EVA midsole, compression molded EVA insole, fin-lock, slip resistant, light- weight injected blown TPU outsole, articulating heel and outsole shape for assisting in noise reduction, blade resistant "SuperFabric toe cap, 5" Microfiber H2O shedding synthetic leather upper with breathable membrane, moisture-wicking, H2O shedding antimicrobial upper lining, Rip-stop nylon accents, engineered Achilles flex notch, sleek vamp profile for secure fin fit and climbing, gusseted tongue construction with invisible lace pocket, seamless, lightweight quarter protection construction.