Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Maximum Precision, control, and the most dependable, trustworthy alpine performance.
- Coupling Strength = More power, precision, control
- Elastic travel = Trustworthy Retention
- 180° Multi-directional toepiece = Consisten, reliable release
- Lightweight = More ease of use
- Brand Name
- Style Name
- Sport Type
- Snow Skiing
Introducing the new SPX - the evolution of Look's award-winning binding technology. The Industry's most effective combination of power retention, and release has been updated for 2015, delivering the most well-balanced, performance-oriented alpine binding on the market. Already the market leader in elastic travel, Look's new SPX takes another leap forward with improved recentering and shock absorption, ensuring even more trust wothy retention to keep you in when you want, and let you out when you need. The new SPX heelpiece features oversized heel pivot linage, increasing coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) to drive more power into the ski and increase control. With a substantial reduction in weight, reduced ramp angles for a more neutral, upright stance, and improved step-in/step-out functionality, the SPX offers less fatiguing, more user-friendly alpine performance.