Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Waterproof breathable MemBrain Strata keeps you dry in brutally-wet weather and allows sweaty moisture to escape so you feel comfortable, not clammy, underneath this jacket
- Duralite Zonal Reinforcements improve overall shell durability
- Fully taped seams add to overall weatherproofing
- Underarm vents open wide so you can release some hot air and exchange it for cooler air outside
- Angel-Wing Movement describes the articulated cut of the arms, which gives you a full range of motion without lifting the hem of this jacket and exposing your waist
- Brand Name
- Material Type
- Sport Type
In favor of the Mica Jacket's feathery, six-ounce weight, Marmot engineers ditched the bells and burned all the whistles. The still highly capable 20k-rated weatherproof fabric allows this jacket to fend off three seasons of nasty, mountain weather. And despite its minimalist design, fast-packers, hikers, and gram-counting backpackers will find comfort beneath this jacket's breathable membrane and articulated fit.
You Might Also Like
great jacket. super lightweight, packs up small and light, great cut & fit - allows you to tighten around the wrists and waist, which is really nice in a storm!