Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- A flexible, single stem unit with an ultra-narrow head width for hard aid or free climbing
- Molded thumb piece
- Range Finder tells you at a glance if you've chosen the right size cam for the placement
- CNC machined for much greater precision than stamped or extruded cams
- Hand built, inspected and individually proof tested in Bend, Oregon
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Line Weight
- Style Name
- Temperature Rating
The Metolius Master Cam's narrow head profile and flexible single-stem design helps it place securely in little granite pods and pin scars where other cams can't fit. The ergonomic thumb loop helps trad climbers fire in quick placements, and it provides aid climbers a second clip-on point to squeeze another couple inches of extra height. Of course, the Master Cam includes Metolius' signature CNC milled cam stops to maintain full strength if the lobes umbrella in a flaring pocket.
- Cam Lobes: 4
- Stem: Single
- Axles: Single
- Cam Stops: Yes
- Recommended Use: Trad climbing, aid climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
You Might Also Like
The perfect finger sized cam. Definitely always want to have one on the rack!
Looks great. havent placed yet though.