- Short Description
- Always use the eyeglass keeper cords; belay glasses are somewhat top heavy- and easily dropable- please don't.
- Do not gaze into the sun with the glasses, if you intend to get any benefit from their use, position yourself.
- Limbs and ropes will not be where they "appear" to be in your visual field; the proprioceptive skills come quickly though.
- The principal advantage to their usage, is the ability to snug up close to the wall for a safer belay- do so, when you can.
- Usually (not always) you'll find it easier to belay the first bolt or so without wearing the glasses, so as to allow the greatest viewing range while the visual angle isn't so acute.
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Size Name
You Might Also Like
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$194.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00
BlueWater PreCut Accessory Cord 5mm$10.95
BlueWater PreCut Accessory Cord 8mm$17.95