Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Asymmetric Alpine shape. Opposite Opening 2-buckle lid
- Diagonal Ski carry system, Side stretch pockets
- Quick Axe ice-axe holder, Compression straps, Load adjuster straps
- Storm collar, Shovel and probe compartment, Hydration pocket, 2 zipped pockets, Belt pocket
- Sternum strap, Hip belt with buckle
- Part Number
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Size Name
The ideal solution for modern ski-touring, the novel Matrix concept is tweaked here into an ultra-light version. Its eye-catching design, inspired by the most efficient way of carrying skis (i.e. diagonally), its carefully crafted materials, and its intuitive access to contents, have earned it an Ispo Award, which highlights innovative equipment. Surplus details - out! The front of the pack is shorn of all straps and buckles thanks to the reverse lid, which opens back to front. Simple but not simplistic, the Matrix 25, with its stripped-down front face, is anything but rudimentary. The black material is reinforced to eliminate the risk of being cut by the ski edges. The distinctive back is flexible and ventilated. Just go with the flow... Ventilation, openwork hip belt, and 3D mesh shoulder straps keep air circulating and the pack well ventilated, even during peak exertion.