- Short Description
- Flexible design concept allows suspension and bag components to be removed to significantly reduce weight when not needed
- Versatile Alpine suspension provides outstanding stability, comfort and support
- Highly functional Alpine Compression Strap System with glove-friendly buckles secures overloads, effectively shrinks pack to minimal volume, and tucks away inside front panel pocket when not needed
- Skirt extension adds 375 cu. in. / 6L of carrying capacity when needed
- FlapTop design allows pack to be used without the top lid with no compromise in compression or weather-protection
- Weight: 3 lb. 10 oz. / 1.65 kg
- Brand Name
- Mountain Hardwear
This deceptively simple, yet revolutionary design brings comfort to backpack trips both long and short. Thermoformed framesheet prevents round out and keeps the back panel flat in the horizontal plane. Ridges preserve flexibility along the length of the torso.
You Might Also Like
This is absolutely the best pack availabile. Its size, attach points and features are perfect for a guy like me who is technical, carries light gear and needs a great bag for snowshoes, pole, tomahawk etc. Cant say enough good things about this bag.....bad thing, you cant find them!