- Short Description
- Helmet compatable drop hood system with two adjustments and independent collar for any weather conditions
- Large pit zips allows for easy core venting
- Two fleece lined hand pockets with a single key clip for easy access to the day's essentials
- Convenient pass pocket on forearm allows for no-fuss lift loading
- Water tight zippered check pocket
- Brand Name
- Mountain Hardwear
- Closure Type
- Cuff Type
- Fabric Type
- Material Type
- Sport Type
You Might Also Like
I got this coat for skiing in Utah. I've used it in 10 degree weather with a thick fleece and tee shirt underneath and it was warm and dry. \nI am 5'11" 165 lbs. and I purchased a small. I like the more athletic fit. There is still plenty of room to layer a fleece and/or soft shell underneath. \nQuality of mountain hardware products is always great, the coat is sleek, looks good, and is plenty functional. I'd recommend this jacket to anyone who likes layering, staying warm and dry, and wants to look good on the mountain.
My husband loves this jacket layered over a fleece or light down vest. Perfect to cut wind, stay dry, and warm.