- Short Description
- Q.Shield DOWN resists heat-robbing moisture and retains maximum loft even when wet.
- Low profile quilt pattern to create heat trapping down channels for extra warmth.
- Lightweight warmth makes it incredible for layering.
- Single interior toggle hem for easy adjustment on the fly.
- Soft, "Butter Jerseyâ cuffs have elastic binding to seal off cold and moisture.
- Brand Name
- Mountain Hardwear
- Discontinued By Manufacturer
- Item Condition
- Closure Type
- Cuff Type
- Cup Size
- Fabric Type
- Fabric Wash
- Fill Material Type
- Fit Type
- Insulation Type
- Legal Disclaimer
- Lining Material
- Material Type
- Model Name
- Neck Style
- Number Of Pockets
- Part Number
- Shell Material
- Sleeve Type
- Specific Usage For Product
- Sport Type
You Might Also Like
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$194.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00
BlueWater PreCut Accessory Cord 5mm$10.95
BlueWater PreCut Accessory Cord 8mm$17.95
A fantastic jacket. Perfect for the "in between" days that are too cold for no jacket but too warm for my full winter coat.
Like quality and design but have not had time to use it at this point.
Great quality and going to use the jacket for backpacking.
Best used for backpacking
Amazing fit quality and warmth
Very light and very warm jacket, which dried quickly. However the coat tore the second day I owned it, so I'm not optimistic about the long-term durability.