Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- Atlas 7001 pole system is strong, lightweight, durable, resistant to corrosion and dents, and easy to service by hand in the field
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Large mesh area for maximum ventilation when needed; can be coveRed with zippeRed roll-back sky panel for warmth and privacy
- Part Number
- Brand Name
- Mountain Hardwear
- Size Name
- One Size
Upated for Spring 2011 with fully removable zip out panel that takes 4 ounces off the trail weight