- Short Description
- Proprietary, welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots. Zoned insulation maximizes warmth where it's needed most. Thermal Q insulation has outstanding compressibility and maintains excellent loft.
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes weight without constriction. Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag.
- Full length #5 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation. Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort.
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth.
- Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment repels water. Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture. Zippered pocket at shoulder for storage. Nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage bag included.
- Brand Name
- Mountain Hardwear
- Hand Orientation
- Material Type
- Sport Type
- Camping & Hiking
- Closure Type
You Might Also Like
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$194.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00
BlueWater PreCut Accessory Cord 5mm$10.95
BlueWater PreCut Accessory Cord 8mm$17.95
An awesome three-season bag that is really warm on those cold nights. I use this bag camping out at the crag. Not the lightest or smallest compressible, but nonetheless light and small enough for almost anything. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a nice three season bag.