Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch® stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- 2-pole wedge design is lightweight and roomy
- Large dry entry vestibule with a strong aluminum brow pole provides ample head room
- Tension Shelf® provides strength, support for vestibule pole, and 3-D storage
- Brand Name
- Mountain Hardwear
- Line Weight
- Style Name
- Temperature Rating
Light Wedge tents are simple backpacking tents for two or three. Featuring Mountain Hardwear's patented tension shelf for strength and storage, the 70D nylon and mesh canopy has a single, D-shaped door, two mesh ceiling vents and one rear vent. Atlas 7001 poles are strong and light. Guaranteed watertight construction. Superlight option: pitch with fly and Pitch Light footprint to shave pounds. Footprint sold separately.