Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Split solid canopy/breathable mesh construction for both privacy and ventilation
- Fly configuration offers large front-door vestibule for easy entry/exit and "shouldered" backdoor vestibule for gear storage
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours
- Materials: Pole type - DAC Pressfit / 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU / Fabric Canopy - 68D Polyester Ripstop DWR / Fabric Tent Floor - 70D 190T Nylon Taffeta 3000mm Ester Type PU WR
- Weight: 5 lb 12 oz / 2.60 kg
- Part Number
- Brand Name
- Mountain Hardwear
- Color Name
- Bay Blue
Backpacking and camping tent for 2 with innovative design that lets you choose different configurations to meet changing conditions. Switch pitcher. This versatile tent features an innovative 50/50 design of solid canopy and breathable mesh. How you pitch it - and how you configure the fly - lets you choose privacy or wide-open vistas, more weather protection or superior ventilation, depending on your needs. Rotate the fly one direction for an open, airy entrance with welcoming vestibule. Turn the other way for extra privacy and a large gear storage area with shouldered vestibule for more usable space.