- Short Description
- Brand Name
- Mountain Hardwear
Built to comfortably haul heavy climbing gear to the crag, this rugged panel loader keeps all the tools of the trade organized and accessible.
- CoolWave Plus suspension provides great load support and excellent ventilation.
- Splitter zip design opens wide and lays out flat to provide full access to all gear.
- Pull out tarp keeps climbing gear out of the dirt while sorting.
- Internal compression panel to hold heavy climbing gear firmly against backpanel.
- Two internal zippered compartments (one fabric, one mesh) to hold and organize harness, shoes, chalk bag, etc.
- Large external pocket for gear that needs to be handy with inner security pocket.
- Flat zip pocket hidden under daisy chain.
- Unique offset-cut Rebar daisy chain is easier to clip.
You Might Also Like
Used it for the first time this weekend out climbing. The gear loops worked great at keeping all my quickdraws in place and vertical. The rope tarp and compartment separation flap worked really well at keeping my rope secure and safe. The extra pouches had plenty of room for my harness and other miscellaneous gear. The thing I like most about it, though, is the structured back panel that keeps it from folding up. Nice to hike with and really easy to access and put away gear.