- Short Description
- UPDATED: Added long zipper on one side for easy entry and exit. New Cross dyed shell fabric for a great look and great proformance.
- Performance mummy cut is snug, reducing girth, weight, and bulk and maximizing thermal efficiency.
- Patent-pending, welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Ultralight shell is soft and highly wind resistant
- Thermic Micro™ fill is soft, lofty, compressible and durable
- Brand Name
- Mountain Hardwear
- Hand Orientation
You Might Also Like
Evolv Cruzer Approach Shoe - Women's$74.95
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Big Agnes Air Core Insulated Sleeping Pad$119.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$294.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00
In my opinion, these Mountain Hardwear UltraLamina sleeping bags are easily the best synthetic bags for the money. They pack down incredibly small and are warm down to their exact rating; I've even used them in temps below their rating and still slept fine. I own two if that is testament to their quality and value.