Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- With a flex index of 90, Nordica Cruise 90 ski boots provide medium resistance against a forward lean, appropriate for most intermediate skiers
- Natural Foot Stance (NFS) enhances performance, precision, balance and requires less effort by putting your feet in a natural angled stance
- The Nordica Cruise 90 ski boots feature extra-wide lasts that accommodates a forefoot measurement up to 104mm for a generous fit
- Hand-stitched liners snugly wrap feet in cushioning foam and offer large toe boxes to improve circulation and warmth; closed-cell foam against the shells enhances warmth
- Top of the boot a little tight? Cuffs feature an adjustable hex nut that increases the circumference of the top of the boot by 3 - 5mm and relaxes the angle of the boots
- Brand Name
The CRUISE is the optimal boot for the skier looking for a comfortable product that offers technology and features that will allow them to advance to the next level. This is the most generous fitting boot offered in Nordica collection.