- Short Description
- Upper: A naturally weather-resistant combination of crushed waxed suede and lightly waxed full-grain leather with a matte surface finish and medium pull-up. Lined with moisture-wicking Dri-Lex and a fine knap suede heel grip.
- Footbed: EverFit, long lasting anatomical contoured footbed with Dri-lex moisture-wicking cover. Removable and washable.
- Outsole: All-weather non-marking rubber outsole with natural crepe rubber foxing.
- Features: Hand-sewn moccasin toe, antiqued metal eyelets, and oil-embossed logo detail.
- Removable Footbed: OluKai footwear is designed as the perfect environment for your foot. With this in mind, we have crafted our footbeds to be easily removable and washable.
- Brand Name
The perfect boot for the changing season, the Hapalua with its crepe rubber sole, smooth leather, and waxed suede upper will keep you comfortable as you explore.Wet Sand Principle
Inspired by the feeling of bare feet in wet sand, OluKai builds their footwear with anatomically contoured footbeds to deliver the perfect balance of instant comfort and lasting support.
You'll find these contoured footbeds in every product they make. From water-friendly sandals to beach town shoes to upcountry boots, OluKai's footwear is designed to deliver unparalleled comfort from the ground up.
OluKai's anatomical arch support improves comfort and supports the natural contours of the foot. Proper medial and lateral arch support reduces aches and pains, and promotes healthier functioning for superior natural shock absorption and a coiled spring effect in the foot.
The generous toe box allows your toes to spread naturally, like a bare foot in wet sand. The result is better balance, less stress, and increased comfort.
Olukai's heel cup cradles the foot, minimizes side-to-side movement, and provides stability and natural shock absorption. The heel cup centers and aligns the foot to minimize pronation and supination, reduce pressure on the arch, and enhance the body's natural cushioning and bone protection.