- Short Description
- Upper: Naturally weather-resistant oiled pull-up full-grain leather with a suede accent underlay, lined for comfort with soft pigskin and Dri-Lex moisture wicking lining.
- Footbed: Lightfit contoured footbed with Dri-Lex moisture wicking lining cover and embossed leather heel patch. Removable and washable.
- Outsole: Non-marking molded rubber with weather-resistant lug design on the forefoot and heel. Embossed leather arch insert and Polynesian Moko art influenced lug tread surrounded by a heavy stitching detail.
- Antiqued metal ring and leather strap across top of the foot
- Full length rear zipper with leather pull tab, and elastic gore insert for a personalized fit around your calf.
- Brand Name
High character, distressed and supple oiled full-grain leather takes the Holo Lio from the upcountry ranches to uptown sophistication.Wet Sand Principle
Inspired by the feeling of bare feet in wet sand, OluKai builds their footwear with anatomically contoured footbeds to deliver the perfect balance of instant comfort and lasting support.
You'll find these contoured footbeds in every product they make. From water-friendly sandals to beach town shoes to upcountry boots, OluKai's footwear is designed to deliver unparalleled comfort from the ground up.
OluKai's anatomical arch support improves comfort and supports the natural contours of the foot. Proper medial and lateral arch support reduces aches and pains, and promotes healthier functioning for superior natural shock absorption and a coiled spring effect in the foot.
The generous toe box allows your toes to spread naturally, like a bare foot in wet sand. The result is better balance, less stress, and increased comfort.
Olukai's heel cup cradles the foot, minimizes side-to-side movement, and provides stability and natural shock absorption. The heel cup centers and aligns the foot to minimize pronation and supination, reduce pressure on the arch, and enhance the body's natural cushioning and bone protection.