Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- A zippered top accessory pocket is ideal for easy access to liquids and other frequently needed items. Only available on Porter 65
- Foam padded sidewalls with StraightJacket compression stabilizes, protects and compresses loads
- A stow away padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and rescue whistle buckle allows for comfortable, supportive backpack style carry
- Large, panel load lockable zippered access to the main compartment provides easy and secure entry to the packs internal contents. One internal mesh zippered pocket and one internal fabric zippered pocket inside the main compartment provide organization of and accessibility to internal contents
- Four reinforced cord loops on the Porters front panel allow for the attachment of an Osprey Daylite pack (sold separately) to provide additional carrying capacity
- Brand Name
There are three ways to carry Osprey's Porter 30. You could pick it up by the padded exterior handles. You could attach the optional shoulder strap. Or you could unzip the padded backpanel and deploy the padded mesh shoulder harness and hipbelt to carry it as a pack. No matter how you decide to tote it, this duffel boasts plenty of travel savvy features.