Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- WINDSTOPPER Insulated Shell fabric combined with warm, lightweight PrimaLoft Eco insulation is compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Pockets: harness and pack-compatible chest with reverse-coil zipper and internal zippered security
- Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (US patent number 5263202)
- Brand Name
- Part Number
Frigid bigwall bivies, epic ice belays and subzero ski tours all call for the warmest insulated shell you can get your frozen hands on. The Apastron protects against Baltic cold with a combination of beefy 200-g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation housed inside a windproof yet highly breathable Gore WINDSTOPPER® nylon shell. Its flat, snow-shedding front eliminates cold spots, while internal quilting holds the insulation in place. In addition to serious warmth, the Apastron Hoody has, well, a hood (3-way adjustable, helmet-compatible with laminated visor), harness- and pack-compatible zippered pockets (two handwarmers, two chest, one internal security), Touch Point System™ embedded cord locks in the hood and hem and low-profile cuff closures with a pleated gusset.