Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Body: 6.25-oz 210-denier nylon semi-dull double-ripstop and 6.05-oz 400-denier nylon ripstop, both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR finish. Lining: 1.8-oz 40-denier nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish
- Light and bomber nylon ripstop features excellent tear and abrasion resistance
- Asymmetrical spindrift collar opens wide for easy Pack-ing; drawcord simultaneously cinches collar and closes lid for a secure seal
- Adjustable ice axe loops offer a multitude of carry options
- Zippered pocket on lid provides easy access to small items
- Brand Name
- Size Name
We built this climbing backpack with the single-minded focus needed for one-day ascents on El Cap and dawn-to-dusk routes in the Bugaboos. It features an integrated, asymmetrical spindrift collar that opens wide and closes in a single-motion for fast, hassle-free packing. This design eliminates excess fabric, yet protects your gear from nasty weather and ensures the pack stays open at hanging belays. Ergonomic shoulder straps match your torso's contours for 24-hour comfort, and a removable webbing hip belt stays clear of your harness. Four rows of exterior daisy chains provide lashing options for a rope and helmet; adjustable ice tool loops allow a wide range of carrying options. Other details include an asymmetric profile for elbow clearance and a zippered vertical pocket on the lid for quick access to small essentials. Made from lightweight yet durable 6.25-oz 210-denier nylon double-ripstop and 6.05-oz 400-denier nylon ripstop treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR finish, and lined with a 1.8-oz 40-denier nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish.