Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Made of bluesign approved 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Brand Name
- Sport Type
With a collection of tools sliding around the truck, Patagonia's first choice is always the multitool. Same goes with the Better Sweater when we head out the door. Built of 10-oz polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and a warm fleece interior, this easy-wearing, moisture-wicking, bulk-free pullover is dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water. Details include a stand-up collar with a zipper garage for next-to-skin softness, raglan sleeves for unlimited mobility and back seams that create a classic silhouette. Micropolyester jersey trim at the collar, cuffs and hem wick sweat, and a vertical chest pocket closes with a zipper to secure keys and cash. Fabric is bluesign approved.