Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered, overdye yarns with a knit-like texture
- Front zipper has a wind flap and a zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Brand Name
- Part Number
While weighing the merits of traditional fleece and wool, Patagonia discovered a fabric that combines the best qualities of both. The richly textured, cross-dyed fabric of Patagonia's hip-length Better Sweater Jacket has a soft fleece interior and a heathered sweater-knit face that resists pilling. Forward seams on the front and princess seams on the back lend a contoured shape. Soft and smooth polyester jersey trims the wind flap, cuffs, hem and pockets. With a full-front zip with garage and stand-up collar, zippered handwarmers, interior drop-in pockets and a zippered left-sleeve pocket.