- Short Description
- Stretchy double-knit fabric has a smooth face to slide under layers and an open inner knit to provide excellent wicking
- Our fastest-drying baselayer can be worn alone or under layers on chilly days
- Full coverage zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- 3.6-oz (123-g) Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester: solids, 59% recycled; heathers, 43% recycled double knit, with 20-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Brand Name
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
Stay comfortable and dry in cool to warm conditions in Patagonia's fastest drying and highly breathable baselayer with 20-UPF sun protection.
With the personality of a multi-tool, and the fastest dry time of all Patagonia's performance baselayers, the Capilene® 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck keeps you cool when your inner heat peaks, but insulates when skies turn dark. Its open knit invites airflow, stretches and provides excellent wicking for endurance pursuits. Details include a low-bulk zip-neck for easy climate control, offset shoulder seams that won't chafe under pack straps, thumb loops for secure hand coverage and side seams that roll forward for smooth layering. Made of 3.6-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
You Might Also Like
Great product from Patagonia. I mostly use it to climb and combine it with a wind-proof jacket if it gets windy