- Short Description
- Lightweight, PU-coated nylon ripstop shell is durable, highly water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR® (durable water repellent) finish
- Highly compressible, water-resistant 100-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation provides maximum warmth for its weight
- Pants have elasticized waist with Velcro® tab adjustments at side zips, and separating two-way zip fly with snap closure
- Full-length, separating two-way side zips with insulated wind flaps for easy on and off
- 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% nylon PU-coated ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- Brand Name
You Might Also Like
Evolv Cruzer Approach Shoe - Women's$74.95
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Big Agnes Air Core Insulated Sleeping Pad$119.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$294.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00
I use my new Patagonia DAS Pants for Fry Fishing in extreme weather. They fit prefect in my waders and keep you warm. Great product.
Size XL was perfect, not too long like most mountaineering pants of this size. I do still wish they offered different inseam options. Only company that seems to do that is arcteryx. But IMHO any pants at this price level, you should have a choice on inseam length. Otherwise, these pants fit nicely over my goretex shell and will function fine in Alaska next month. I usually am about 37x30 and XL is just right. Not too long and the zips are nice.