Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Lightweight, PU-coated nylon ripstop shell is durable, highly water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR® (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated throughout with high-loft 120-g PrimaLoft® Synergy and an added layer of heat-trapping 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE in the chest, abdomen and back for core warmth
- Helmet-compatible hood with visor and single-pull drawcord to adjust overall volume and peripheral vision
- Full-length, 2-way zipper with internal, insulated wind flap and fold-over zipper garage for chin comfort
- 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% nylon PU-coated ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 120-g PrimaLoft® Synergy 100% polyester; torso additional layer: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester
- Brand Name
Alaska, the Alps, the Karakoram: the DAS Parka has long been synonymous with cold-weather alpine climbing the world over - and it just got better. The most significant overhaul in DAS history includes a far more sculpted fit that maximizes warmth (while still sized as a belay parka), loftier 120-g PrimaLoft® Synergy insulation throughout, and an additional layer of 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE throughout the torso. The lightweight, PU-coated nylon ripstop shell (with Deluge® DWR finish) is durable, more water-resistant and windproof. All this while shaving a few ounces off the weight. A single-pull, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood and a tall collar traps extra heat. A few fine points: zippered and insulated handwarmer pockets, a zippered chest pocket, large interior mesh pockets for drying gloves, elasticized cuffs, a drawcord drop-tail hem and a 2-way zip (with internal, insulated wind flap) that lets you see your belay device. Stuffsack included.
You Might Also Like
Lightweight, warm, water-resistant, stylish.
Item arrived promptly, very satisfactory service.