- Short Description
- Lightweight, windproof 100% recycled polyester shell and liner fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power goose down is stabilized with a narrow quilting construction
- Center-front vislon zipper with internal storm flap and chin guard
- Two external drop-in handwarmer pockets are set into the forward side seam
- Two internal drop-in pockets are created by the external hand pocket construction
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Neck Style
- High Neck
- Number Of Pockets
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
Sure, thereâs jumping jacks, the hot water bottle against the belly trick, and the time-honored partner spoon. But when you need a touch more warmth, our Down Shirt makes life easier. It embodies minimalism, utilizing a pared-down design that traps your heat with ethically sourced and traceable 600-fill-power down inside a lightweight, windproof 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The center-front zipper has an internal storm flap and chin guard, and the construction of the two external handwarmer pockets (set into the forward side seams; jacket stuffs into either pocket for compact carrying) create the two internal drop-in pockets.
You Might Also Like
Great jack, armpit area was cut a little sportier than was expecting but perfect jacket for fall in the pnw.