Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Single-pull adjustable hood; center-front Vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Brand Name
- Insulation Type
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
On shoulder-season days, when the sun turns a corner and the wind kicks up, it's down time. The Down Sweater Hoody features 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) stabilized through a quilted construction and protected by a superlight but tough, windproof and water-resistant shell fabric (100% recycled polyester ripstop) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Pockets: two zippered handwarmers (the drawcord hem tightens from inside the pockets) and one interior zippered chest that doubles as a stuffsack with carabiner clip-in loop. With a single-pull adjustable hood and an updated, slightly longer and a contoured fit.
You Might Also Like
I plan on using this to walk around town.
This jacket is lightweight yet very warm and it looks good with everything.