- Short Description
- New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern
- and like the liner
- is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish,Traceable Down (third-party-verified
- non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down,Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop,Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem,Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Brand Name
- Discontinued By Manufacturer
- Item Condition
- Closure Type
- Cuff Type
- Cup Size
- Fabric Type
- Fabric Wash
- Fill Material Type
- Fit Type
- Insulation Type
- Goose Down
- Legal Disclaimer
- Lining Material
- Material Type
- Model Name
- Neck Style
- Number Of Pockets
- Part Number
- Shell Material
- Sleeve Type
- Specific Usage For Product
- Sport Type
- Camping & Hiking
The perfect warmth for just about everything, our classic Down Sweater is lightweight, windproof, and fine-tuned this season with a new 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell, 800-fillpower Traceable Down, and improved fit.
Everyone else is skiing, in the gym or by the fireplace, but you're still racking-up below sun-touched rock. Our Down Sweater's featherweight, superbly compressible warmth is for you. The revised 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it's tear-resistant, snow shedding and windproof. Details include top-quality, ethically sourced and traceable 800-fill-power premium European goose down stabilized with quilted-through construction, a drawcord hem that tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets, and an interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Now with a more contoured fit, new quilting lines and a slightly longer hem. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in heat, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
You Might Also Like
Darn Tough Run/Bike Light Cushion No Show Sock - Men's$14.95
Feetures! Elite Merino+ Light Cushion No Show Tab Sock$14.99
Feetures! Elite Merino+ Light Cushion Quarter Sock$15.99
Feetures! Diabetic Light Cushion/Theraputic Crew Sock$14.99
BlueWater Tubular Climb-Spec Webbing 15mm x 100 yds. - Red$89.95
Darn Tough Run/Bike Ultralight Micro Crew Sock - Men's$11.87
Just got the item so hard to give it a thorough review. It is a GREAT looking jacket and incredibly light. Look forward to putting it to the test.
Awesome quality from Patagonia as usual. Fit is somewhat roomy
Color was really pale green very different from the picture. Size seems running a bit bigger than other patagonia brand product.
Great product. Very lightweight, but extremely warm. Easily packs for trips. I use it when I return from Florida to keep me warm at the airport in NY.