- Short Description
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Center-front Vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth and hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Fabric Type
- Insulation Type
- Material Type
- Number Of Pockets
- Part Number
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
You Might Also Like
Use the jacket for hiking in the mountains.
Great Price, Great Color
Just got the item so hard to give it a thorough review. It is a GREAT looking jacket and incredibly light. Look forward to putting it to the test.
Awesome quality from Patagonia as usual. Fit is somewhat roomy
Color was really pale green very different from the picture. Size seems running a bit bigger than other patagonia brand product.