- Short Description
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Center-front Vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth and hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Fabric Type
- Insulation Type
- Material Type
- Number Of Pockets
- Part Number
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
You Might Also Like
Great jacket!\nVery light and warm!
This product is for a desert dweller spending his first winter in the snows of CO. He likes warmth and protection without bulk. It is a high quality product and looks good as well.
Exactly what you want for alpine rock climbing. Light, durable, not too hot while climbing, but gives you the warmth you need while waiting in the shade for your second. Zipper pockets give you reassurance your stuff won't fall out several pitches up. No need for a hoodie cause it'll just get caught in your slings draped around your shoulder and you won't use it with your helmet in the way; just get a beanie or buff. Stuffs into its own inside pocket approximately to the size of a Nalgene bottle. I chose a loose fitting size so that I could wear it over other layers and that the elastic wrists are a little big such that they can be pulled up past my pop-eye forearms :p At the rate I'm scraping this thing up walls, some of the seams are being cut, and I'll probably need a new one next season, but it's been good.
Use the jacket for hiking in the mountains.
Great Price, Great Color
Just got the item so hard to give it a thorough review. It is a GREAT looking jacket and incredibly light. Look forward to putting it to the test.