- Short Description
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800 fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Brand Name
- Insulation Type
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
You Might Also Like
Excellent fit, color as presented and feather light. Patagonia quality is evident. Like the low profile, which will be great under a leather jacket or rain/wind breaker. May be too light for the Arctic, but perfect for tooling around the City on a breezy fall day, or for my trips to the SoCal mountains.
Patagonia is always good. This is light and warm.
The vest is a great color and very warm. High quality down. I received a unit w a defective zipper though. I am getting a replacement without much hassle