- Short Description
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Center-front Vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth and hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Fabric Type
- Insulation Type
- Material Type
- Number Of Pockets
- Part Number
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
You Might Also Like
This is a great vest. The one thing I would change is that it is quite narrow at the hips. I had read that in other reviews of this vest before I ordered it. Really just an inch or two wider would be nice. It's great for northern ca. And perfect for wearing in the house while getting the wood stove going.
Item looks just like the picture.
Warm, light weight, packable.\nGood price on sale!