Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Center-front Vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth and hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Brand Name
- Insulation Type
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
Everyone else flocks to warm rock, ready for T-shirt weather, but you're still chasing the remnants of wintertime in the mountains. Patagonia's Down Sweater's featherweight, superbly compressible warmth is for you. The 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it's tear-resistant, snow shedding and windproof. Details include 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked), stabilized with quilted-through construction, a contoured fit, a drawcord hem that tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets and an interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in heat, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
You Might Also Like
Bought this for wife. She loves it!!! Keeps her warm in 20 degree weather