Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Baffled construction promotes optimal loft and compressibility
- Lightweight and windproof recycled polyester ripstop fabric is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet-weather protection
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Center front zipper has low-bulk draft tube to prevent wind chill; fleece-lined chin flap for comfort
- Pockets: Two microfleece-lined, zippered handwarmers, one exterior chest, one interior zippered security, one interior mesh drop-in
- Brand Name
A cold mountain staple, Patagonia's Fitz Roy features baffled construction to promote optimal lofting of the 800-fill-power down; its lightweight, durable polyester ripstop shell is 100% recycled and has a moisture-shedding Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The jacket's close fit and dual-adjust drawcord hem trap heat, and the low-bulk draft tube protects the front zipper from backcountry winds. The 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a fleece-lined chin flap, and snugs close to the head and face for toasty warmth until the stove gets stokin' in the yurt. Pockets: two microfleece-lined zippered handwarmers, one exterior chest, one interior zippered security and one interior mesh drop-in.