Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Lightweight and durable 100% nylon Pertex Quantum fabrics throughout; a high-sheen Pertex Quantum Y yarn fabric on the hood, shoulders and arms has interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance DWR (durable water repellent) performance; fabrics have a DWR finish
- Helmet-compatible, baffled hood has a single-pull adjustment and an internal heat-locking, high-loft chamber on back of neck
- Two high handwarmer pockets and exterior left chest pocket feature zipper garages and insulated entries to eliminate drafts; one giant interior drop-in stretch-mesh pocket holds gloves and other essentials
- Materials: Shell - 100% nylon Pertex Quantum / Insulation - 100% 800-fill Traceable Down
- Weight: 19.2 oz / 544 g
- Brand Name
- Insulation Type
- 800-fill-power Traceable Down
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
At frigid belays, forced bivies and just plain January - all the usual alpinists' fare - the new Fitz Roy Down Parka gives incredible loft and expedition-level warmth at only 19 ounces. 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) traps your heat inside a fully baffled 100% nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds snow and moisture, and utilizes a special high-sheen fabric construction in the hood, shoulders and arms for enhanced water resistance. The helmet-compatible, single-pull hood has an internal heat-locking high-loft chamber on the back of the neck, and internal draft tubes eliminate cold spots along the two-way center-front zipper. Cut long with a full coverage droptail hem (dual-adjust cordlocks lock-in warmth), three exterior zippered pockets (two high handwarmers and an exterior left chest), and one large, internal drop-in pocket for warming frozen gloves. Soft, low profile, internal elastic-bound cuffs push-up easily, and the included stuff sack has a built-in clip-in loop.