Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Durable, quick-drying, nylon twill pants with a DWR finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elasticized waistband has an adjustable belt with separating buckle; zip fly with button closure
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Right rear drop-in zip pocket and right thigh drop-in zip pocket with internal key loop; both with polyester mesh for drainage
- Gusseted crotch for increased mobility
- Brand Name
Several decades ago, Patagonia started making their do-all Gi Pants. Since then they've become a staple for trekking, backpacking, river running and serious lounging. This year's version has a new fabric, made from a lightweight, yet tough 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. It provides 50+ UPF sun protection, dries fast and feels light against the skin. A gusseted crotch allows the full range of leg mobility, and a low-profile, buckle-closure elastic waist (that fits under a harness) ensures your pants stay hitched. Mesh draining pockets include two in front, a rear drop-in and one on the right thigh. Inseam is 34".