Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Durable, quick-drying nylon-taslan shorts with a DWR finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elasticized waistband with built-in adjustable belt and separating buckle; zip fly with button closure
- On-seam front pockets with polyester mesh drain and keep coins secure
- Right rear, drop-in zip pocket; right thigh, zip pocket with internal key loop; both pockets have polyester mesh that drain
- Gusseted crotch increases mobility
- Brand Name
Several decades ago, Patagonia started making their do-all Gi Pants. Since then they've become a staple for trekking, backpacking, river running and serious lounging. This year's version has a new fabric, made from a lightweight, yet tough 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. It provides 50+ UPF sun protection, dries fast and feels light against the skin. A gusseted crotch allows the full range of leg mobility, and a low-profile, buckle-closure elastic waist (that fits under a harness) ensures your pants stay hitched. Mesh draining pockets include two in front, a rear drop-in and one on the right thigh. Inseam is 34".