Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven nylon/polyester blend is highly breathable, wind resistant and durable
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Pull-on, drawcord waist band has elastic on back
- Two handwarmer pockets with DWR -treated zippers
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Brand Name
- Part Number
Forbidden Peak's serrated alpine ridges can take you to a different world, one of daunting exposure and breathtaking views. All guarded, of course, by thickets of Devil's Club and slide alder (it is the Cascades, after all). Patagonia's new Guide Pants use their best-ever Guide fabric, a Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven blend (nylon/polyester/spandex) with Hardface® Technology that dramatically improves the Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish's resistance to wind, water, snow and abrasion, while remaining stretchy and highly breathable. The features are pared to the bare bones for technical climbing: pull-on waist (flat front with drawcord, elastic back), three zippered pockets (two front handwarmers, one rear) and articulated knees. Further detailing includes a brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and trim, elasticized cuffs with tie-down grommets for attaching under-heel cords.