Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; Thermogreen insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmers
- Brand Name
- Fabric Type
- Insulation Type
- Material Type
- Sport Type
January's temperatures will try to freeze you in your tracks. Insulated Snowbelles will keep you forging on. Supple and warm, they keep the heat turned up with a compressible layer of stay-warm-when-wet Thermogreen insulation, held in place with a soft internal lining that wicks and glides smoothly. The durable shell is made from an H2No Performance Standard, 2-layer, 100% polyester fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for burly storm performance. Thigh vents act like thermostats to control your inner temperature, gaiters keep out the snow and tough scuff guards offer additional leg protection. Waist details include a soft, brushed tricot lining, internal elastic tabs to customize the fit and a loop on the rear yoke that connects to the powder skirt on any Patagonia snow jacket. Two zippered handwarmers in front hold your beer money. Includes an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector and an articulated, feminine silhouette.
You Might Also Like
High quality product
the quality is good. the pants are a bit too large though. i am considering returning
Color and size were as expected.