- Short Description
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available; water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Fabric Type
- Insulation Type
- Material Type
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
You Might Also Like
I have many of these fleece tops. Love the fit and love the softness!
Great jacket for chilly weather, and it weighs almost nothing. Good for backpacking, traveling, hiking, and looks good enough for around town.
Nice quality; surprised at warmth considering how light it is.