Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Polartec Power Shield Pro with a Regulator high-loft grid fleece interior provides excellent water-resistant protection and incredible breathability
- Sonic-welded seam construction with reinforced stitch (patent pending) reduces bulk and weight
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System™ has embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out weather
- Modified Y-Joint™ sleeves for mobility
- Brand Name
- Part Number
Made for those with a taste for brittle ice, blowing snow and frigid cold, the Northwall - Patagonia's premier cold-conditions soft shell - features Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric bonded to their Regulator® R2® grid interior. The result is a leap forward in soft shells, offering extreme breathability that also blocks the wind and is functionally waterproof in all but a deluge. The insulation/shell combo is minimalist and elegant, with two water-resistant, zippered torso pockets above the harness line, low-profile cuff closures and sleek Touch Point System™ embedded cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket. Sonic-welded seams reinforced with micro-stitching (patent pending) reduce seam bulk and weight while optimizing strength, and the helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor affords visibility in bad conditions. Full-reach gusseted underarm panels allow overhead mobility.