- Short Description
- Polartec Wind Pro with Hardface Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Protects your front torso and elbows from wind
- moisture and abrasion, Polartec Power Dry fabric provides superior stretch
- Warmth and moisture management in the arms and back; durable
- Smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the fabric face
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood stretches and moves with you
- Microfleece at back of neck, chin guard, cuffs and hem
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
- Camping & Hiking
Patagonia's most durable, wind-resistant fleece hoody is made of Polartec® Wind Pro® fabric with Hardface® Technology, and works well as an underlayer or outer layer on long alpine climbs.
From approach to summit and back again, the Piton Hybrid Hoody lets you move uninterrupted, shedding spindrift and wind, spanning the space between midlayer and shell. A truly technical fleece for alpine climbing, its trim design features a durable Polartec® Wind Pro® fabric (90% polyester that's 50% recycled/10% spandex) in key areas (elbows and chest, then wrapping over the shoulders and top of hood, and down to upper-back) with Hardface® Technology that enhances the DWR (durable water repellent) finish for increased water repellency and abrasion resistance. The remaining areas use super breathable, stretchy and wicking Polartec Power Dry® fabric (94% polyester that's 54% recycled/6% spandex), creating a flexible body-mapped design that lets you wear the jacket as a moderate-conditions outer layer until it's time to don a full-on shell. Designed with a stretchy, snug-fitting balaclava-style hood, a single chest pocket, and shoulders without seams for comfort under a pack.
You Might Also Like
Great style, warmer than I thought it would be, no hand pockets but the chest pocket is pretty generous. Form fitting and quality feel.