Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Main compartment with hand-me-down ID label inside and a simple sleeve pocket; front pocket with organizer and key clip; two mesh water bottle side pockets
- Padded, mesh-lined shoulder straps for comfortable carry; multiple clip points and reflective webbing
- LED attachment loop and reflective trim
- Front stash pocket has LED attachment loop and reflective trim
- Two mesh water bottle side pockets
- Part Number
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Bandana Blue
- Size Name
- One Size
Patagonia makes the Poco Mas for kids who go through life leaving a wake of debris behind them. It has all the organizational features they'll need, with enough room to accommodate books, lunch and a hoody. The unclutteRed main compartment includes a simple sleeve pocket for essentials and a clamshell zipper for quick and easy access. There's an organizer inside the front pocket to hold pencils and easily lost items; a key clip provides a secure place for a bike lock key. Exterior features include mesh side pockets to carry water bottles, an LED attachment loop, and reflective trim. Mesh-lined, padded shoulder straps (with reflective webbing) distribute the weight of schoolbooks with ease. An internal, hand-me-down ID label lets parents keep track of the pack's owners. Made from a tough yet supple 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave with 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon reinforcements. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.