Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Watertight coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Lightweight stretch woven powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior drop-in, and one interior zippered pocket with key clip
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Fabric Type
- Material Type
Your technique keeps you ripping in mixed conditions, so your shells should too. Patagonia's most versatile hard shell for riding the frontside or the backcountry in any condition, the Powder Bowl features a tough 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof storm performance. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases wet-weather protection by sloughing saturated snow and icy rain. The torso has a brushed polyester mesh interior to wick moisture, while slick mesh in the arms glides smoothly over underlayers. The removable, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood includes a laminated visor for optimal visibility in blowing snow. Inside, a fully featured powder skirt (with webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia snow pants) seals out spindrift and cold air and low-profile pit zips release heat when you're steaming on long climbs. Other details include coated, watertight Slim Zips, cord lock adjustments at the hood and hem, an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector and a highly articulated fit for dynamic motion. Pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with a secure media pocket and cable routing, a forearm pass pocket and two interior pockets (one drop-in, one zippered stash).
You Might Also Like
Jacket was exactly as described.
Patagonia quality and style is always a step above. Great medium/light shell for winter activities.