Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: combination of slick taffeta and self-fabric lining repel moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Brand Name
- Sport Type
If you want to ride in the free-for-all we call winter weather, grab the Powder Bowl Pants: They're our most versatile for riding steeps within the boundaries or backcountry couloirs. Made from a rugged, 2-layer, 100% polyester GORE-TEX fabric for exceptional waterproof/breathable and windproof performance, Powder Bowls have a highly articulated fit and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that prevents saturation. Inside, a brushed tricot lining in the seat and upper thighs manages moisture while slick mesh in the legs glides smoothly over underlayers. External mesh-lined thigh vents let you regulate your climate on the uptrack, and articulated knees provide unlimited mobility for catching big air (or recovering from said air). Other features include coated, watertight Slim Zips for reduced bulk; gaiters with tenacious gripper elastic; an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector; and burly scuff guards to protect the inside of the leg and hem from ski edges and postholing abuse. Pockets: two handwarmers, one thigh and one in back. Fabric is bluesign approved.