Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Versatile R1 fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on Variable Conditions Cuff, underarm gusset and lower torso improves breathability and dry time
- Snug-fitting, balaclava-style hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap; center-front Slim Zip with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage; a spiral-seam construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install and clean-finished zipper garage
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Fabric Type
- Material Type
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
Fifteen years and cranking, Patagonia's R1 fabric still sets the bar for alpine efficiency, and the R1 Hoody's legendary versatility begins there: a high/low grid interior (Polartec Power Dry polyester) that stretches, traps heat, breathes freely and compresses to practically nothing. Its highly refined design features the pared-down detailing that climbers and backcountry skiers need, like a snug-fitting balaclava-style hood, a minimalist deep-venting front zipper that's offset at the chin (with a soft zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort) and a Variable Conditions Cuff with discreet on-seam thumb loops and a spiral-stitch construction that lets you push up the sleeves without constricting your forearms. With off-shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort, a long torso for layering under a harness, an exterior chest pocket and lightweight micro-grid stretch polyester at the cuffs, hem and armpits for minimal bulk, increased breathability and quicker dry times.
You Might Also Like
I already own a R1 hoody and love it and wear it for all outdoor activity in minnesota winters which keeps me super warm, this is my second buy to replace the first one.