Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Versatile R1 fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on inner collar, underarm gusset and Variable Conditions Cuff improves breathability and dry times where you need it most
- Refined technical fit with offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front 1/4-zip Slim Zip with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage; a spiral-seam construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Brand Name
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
A beautiful line, your climbing partner, a rope and a rack: The finest mountain days merge elegance and efficiency. Patagonia's R1 Pullover maintains a similar focus, with a refined high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec Power Dry) that stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates. It squashes down to practically nothing, has a terrific feel and its technical fit accommodates light underlayers or works as a stand-alone top. Their Variable Conditions Cuffs have discreet on-seam thumb loops and a spiral-stitch construction that lets you push up the sleeves without constricting your forearms. Minimalist zippers reduce bulk, while lightweight micro-grid stretch polyester at the cuffs and armpits enhance breathability and dry times. A soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin gives next-to-skin comfort. With a smooth, microfiber face for easy layering, offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and a zippered chest pocket.
You Might Also Like
I am an outdoor and endurance enthusiast. All Patagonia is great for caning, hiking, underwater for cold weather biking - and it looks great around town casual wear. With their guarantees and quality, you can't ever go wrong