Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Versatile R1® fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on Variable Conditions Cuff, underarm gusset and lower torso improves breathability and dry time
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap; center-front Slim Zip with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Longer torso for comfort under a harness or a pack waistbelt
- Refined technical fit with offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Brand Name
Perfection is achieved when there's nothing left to take away. Alpinists and backcountry skiers live in our R1® Hoody. It's a finely tuned, versatile favorite made of Polartec® Power Dry® polyester with a high/low grid interior. The fabric breathes, stretches and compresses to practically nothing, has a terrific feel and remains durable and warm. Its highly refined design features the pared down detailing that avid climbers and backcountry skiers need, like a snug-fitting balaclava-style hood, a minimalist deep-venting front zipper that's offset at the chin (with a soft zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort) and a Variable Conditions Cuff with discreet on-seam thumb loops and a spiral-stitch construction that lets you push up the sleeves without constricting your forearms. With off-shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort, a long torso for layering under a harness, an exterior chest pocket and lightweight micro-grid stretch polyester at the cuffs, hem and armpits for minimal bulk and increased breathability and dry times.