Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Versatile R1® fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Fleece has high/low grid on inside for enhanced compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Microfiber face speeds moisture-wicking and allows for easy layering
- Capilene® 4 stretch panels under the arms, at cuffs and hem reduce bulk and increase breathability
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood; deep front zipper is offset for next-to-chin-comfort
- Brand Name
- Part Number
At last, Patagonia's R1® Hoody with a dedicated feminine technical fit, Alpinists and backcountry skiers have long loved the men's version of this minimalistic, finely tuned, versatile favorite, constructed with a refined version of Polartec's timeless high/low interior grid Power Dry®. The fabric provides enhanced breathability, superb compressibility and stretch, has a terrific feel, and remains durable and warm. The design features the pared-down detailing that avid climbers and backcountry skiers need - from the deep-venting front zipper that's offset at the face, to wrist-warming thumb loops, to the snug-fitting balaclava-style hood. With raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort, an exterior chest pocket and low-grid stretch polyester under the arms, at the cuffs and bottom hem for minimal bulk.