- Short Description
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Fleece has high/low grid on inside for enhanced compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Microfiber face speeds moisture-wicking and allows for easy layering
- Off-the-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk while wearing a backpack
- Zippered, brushed polyester mesh chest pocket
- Brand Name
- Part Number
You Might Also Like
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Smartwool PhD Snowboard Light Sock - Women's$23.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$194.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00
BlueWater PreCut Accessory Cord 5mm$10.95
Bought as a replacement for one that got away. Use as an underlayer or on top,\none of my most worn pieces for biking, hiking, and just generally being outside.
The product was in great shape and as described in the details is last year's model. This was an issue for me because the previous model has shorter sleeves than the current (2015/2016) model.
Sleeve length great for 6'5, but large still a bit too big for slim built. Returning for a medium.
Use this fleecee for eveything! Truly the best mid layer Ive ever owned, if you get outdoors you should have one.\n
Great product, sent me the wrong color.
use it for everything--either as base layer or outer layer for all conditions accept in summertime. even in summer though in the evenings camping makes a great nighttime outer layer