Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Deep-pile fleece with 51% recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth; front placket hides the 4-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Brushed polyester microfleece trim on cuffs and hem
- Nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Brand Name
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
On a 10-day traverse of Wyoming's Wind River Range, this cozy fleece was the first thing Patagonia reached for every morning and the last to come off at night. The exceedingly soft Re-Tool Snap-T Pullover is made of lightweight, deep-pile Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fleece (51% recycled), which has extra-long fibers for warmth retention without bulk. The hip-length pullover features Patagonia's classic Snap-T chest pocket with a nylon flap, a stand-up collar and nylon-reinforced placket with four hidden snaps, a toasty warm side-entry kangaroo pocket and feminine seaming.